- Embedded Power Electronic Solutions in Offshore Wind Power Plants
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines Connected to Wind Power Plant Offhore Network
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines - Motivation
- Why do we need a standardized wind turbine harmonic model?
- Wind Turbine Harmonic Model - Some considerations
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Harmonic emission is recognized as a power quality concern for modern variable-speed wind turbines. For this reason, relevant standards (e.g. IEC 61400-21) require the measurement of harmonics and their inclusion in the power quality certificates of wind turbines. Understanding the … Continue reading