- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines Connected to Wind Power Plant Offhore Network
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines - Motivation
- Why do we need a standardized wind turbine harmonic model?
- Wind Turbine Harmonic Model - Some considerations
- Harmonic Measurements - Hardware Considerations
Tag Archives: wind power plant
Active Filtering (AF) functionality can be understood very broadly. A number of technical solutions could be introduced in grid-tied converters functionality depending on the expected outcome. 1 Local resonance damping The Wind Turbine (WT) is connected to an offshore array … Continue reading