- Embedded Power Electronic Solutions in Offshore Wind Power Plants
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines Connected to Wind Power Plant Offhore Network
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines - Motivation
- Why do we need a standardized wind turbine harmonic model?
- Wind Turbine Harmonic Model - Some considerations
Tag Archives: passive filtering
Let us think about various sources of harmonic problems in large wind power plants (WPPs) and different ways of optimized harmonic mitigation methods. We discussed previously about harmonic problems such as sources of harmonic emission and amplification as well as … Continue reading
There are various techniques for dealing with the harmonic problem in large wind power plants (WPPs) depending upon the nature and source of the problem. Large offshore WPPs are characterized by complex structures including wide application of power electronic devices … Continue reading