- Embedded Power Electronic Solutions in Offshore Wind Power Plants
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines Connected to Wind Power Plant Offhore Network
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines - Motivation
- Why do we need a standardized wind turbine harmonic model?
- Wind Turbine Harmonic Model - Some considerations
Category Archives: Measurements
Some of the power quality disturbances of interest such as harmonics and transients require the measurement of significantly higher frequencies than commonly used for measurement purposes of electrical quantities close to the grid frequency (i.e. power system fundamental frequency). For … Continue reading
Measurement process is one of the most important issues during wind turbine generator (WTG) and wind power plant (WPP) evaluation and requires careful approach. Accurate measurements of harmonic voltages and currents in offshore WPPs followed by proper data analysis are … Continue reading