- Embedded Power Electronic Solutions in Offshore Wind Power Plants
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines Connected to Wind Power Plant Offhore Network
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines - Motivation
- Why do we need a standardized wind turbine harmonic model?
- Wind Turbine Harmonic Model - Some considerations
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Active Filtering (AF) functionality can be understood very broadly. A number of technical solutions could be introduced in grid-tied converters functionality depending on the expected outcome. 1 Local resonance damping The Wind Turbine (WT) is connected to an offshore array … Continue reading
The offshore AC electrical infrastructure in Wind Power Plants (WPPs) connected via either HVAC transmission cable (e.g. Hornsea Wind Farm) or HVDC link (e.g. Gode Wind Farm) is a sensitive network because of its low damping caused by the design … Continue reading