- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines Connected to Wind Power Plant Offhore Network
- Active Filtering Functionality in Wind Turbines - Motivation
- Why do we need a standardized wind turbine harmonic model?
- Wind Turbine Harmonic Model - Some considerations
- Harmonic Measurements - Hardware Considerations
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Ideally, an electrical power system in every certain point should show a perfectly sinusoidal voltage signal. However, it is difficult to preserve such desirable conditions. The deviation of the voltage and current waveforms from sinusoidal is described in terms of … Continue reading
Harmonics were always of special concern in power system studies. In the past the power system was comprised of mainly passive components with relatively linear operating range as well as synchronous generators. Harmonic analysis of such systems is state-of-the art right … Continue reading